OK, here’s the scoop. Voting for my novel in the book cover comp did not end Monday afternoon after all. It ends Thurs. Oct. 31, at 2:30pm Eastern. My mistake, I assumed it was like previous rounds. So, if you haven’t voted in the final round, here’s your chance. “The Heart of Applebutter Hill” is #5. So close! Please help. Jaws users, instructions are below. https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/5725/
Voting Instructions for Jaws Users
Go on over to: https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/5725/
- The page title is “Vote for The Heart of Applebutter Hill“
- From the top of the page, use ‘h to next heading which is the book title The Heart of Applebutter Hill.
- Down-arrow past author & genre till you hear a number followed by “Vote button.” At this writing I have 258 votes, so it should say, “258 Sign-in Vote Button.”
- You will be prompted to sign up to the site; choose ‘author or ‘reader. You can establish a nice profile, but you don’t have to.
- Give your email, password and sign up. Thanks bunches, you’ve just voted.